Make a Difference
Provides primary care physicians a practical solution to monitor brain health, allowing for more complete diagnosis at point of care and comparative analysis for long term management.
Over 60 million of the 500 million annual primary care visits relate to brain health
• Mental/Mood/ADHD/PTSD disorders
• MTBI (concussions, brain injuries)
• Ill-defined conditions (seizures, epilepsy, stroke)
• Aging concerns (dementia, Parkinsons, Alzheimers
• Lack of low-cost point of care analytics leads to costly delays in treatment and unnecessary referrals to specialists